Skip to the content
- On the 4th November 2017 will be our first awards evening gala. This will be a annual event and hopefully taking place twice a year.
- Stereograph Foundation Children’s Party – Date and Venue -TBC.
- January 2018 the opening of the Stereograph Foundation evening school. The school will run 2 evenings a week where youngsters from the age of 7 to 14 years old can get extra tuition in subjects English and Maths taught by qualified teachers . Theses classes will be free paid for by the foundation.
- Senior Citizen Graph care programme looking out for the elderly assisting where ever we can. This will include providing a lunch twice a week or evening meal for those whom live on their own or unable to prepare a meal.
Home visit by the barbers or hairdressers for those unable to attend a saloon paid for by the foundation.
- Hospital visits for patients whom have very little or no family or friends visiting them.
- A single parents support line again helping in which ever area possible.
- Young offenders mentoring programme helping to encourage and enlighten those most vulnerable.
Stereograph Foundation Track and Field Sports Day – winners of events receiving medals and trophies
THE STEREOGRAPH FOOTBALL CUP which local teams will compete for .
Also The STEREOGRAPH ELITE GOLD CUP which will be played for in Jamaica by local Jamaican football teams.
There will also be the STEREOGRAPH FOUNDATION CRICKET SHIELD.
The Foundation Picnic Day in the park fun for all the family.
July/August 2018 /Stereograph outing coach trip destination to be announced.
Other events and agendas to be announced soon